Drive, ride or walk – it’s so easy to get to Magill Road.
Take your car or relax and let someone else do the driving, cycle a picturesque bike path or take a stroll through Adelaide’s East Parklands.
Adelaide Metro Go Zone – catch a bus every 15 minutes.
Adelaide's public bus network provides a fast and easy way to get to Magill Road and Go Zone buses are as regular as clock work.
- Monday to Friday – every 15 minutes between 7.30am and 6.30pm
- Weeknights – every 30 minutes until 10pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays – every 30 minutes until 10pm.
For trip planners and timetables, visit: Adelaide Metro
An average fare from the CBD costs around $15, so a quick taxi ride is a great way to head to Magill Road.
Taxi services include:
- Adelaide Independent Taxis, visit: www.aitaxis.com.au
- Suburban Taxis, visit: www.suburbantaxis.com.au
- Yellow Cabs, visit: www.yellowcabgroup.com.au
- Uber, visit: www.uber.com
Bike lanes and paths:
Adelaide’s flat, picturesque landscapes are perfect for enjoying a bike ride - not to mention the fresh air and exercise!
Visit Cycle Instead Journey Planner and download a range of free maps to help you find bicycle lanes, local streets and off-road paths that will lead you to Magill Road.
Don’t own a bike but want to pedal your way to Magill Road? Adelaide Free Bikes offers free bike hire from multiple locations across the City. Hire includes the use of a helmet and, if required, a bicycle lock. For full details, visit: Bike SA - Bike Hire
Adelaide is renowned for its leafy streets, sumptuous Parklands and beautiful character homes. Walking is a joy in our city. Leaving from the stylish East End of the City, Magill Road is just a beautiful stroll away through Adelaide’s East Parklands.